There are a few things you can do to help strengthen your nails and keep them healthy. Here are five tips:
- Eat a healthy diet. Getting enough vitamins and minerals is important for overall health, and that includes the health of your nails. Be sure to include plenty of leafy greens, fruits, and whole grains in your diet.
- Take a supplement. If you’re not getting enough of certain vitamins and minerals from your diet, you may need to take a supplement. This is especially true for biotin, which is important for healthy nails.
- Use a hand cream. Keeping your hands moisturized will help to keep your nails from becoming dry and brittle. Be sure to choose a hand cream that’s rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
- Protect your nails. When you’re doing chores or working with your hands, be sure to wear gloves to protect your nails from harsh chemicals or debris.
- Get regular manicures. Getting your nails professionally done can help to keep them strong and healthy. Be sure to choose a salon that uses high-quality products.